- TO bring all persons who are interested in developing information Technology into contract with one another with a view to establish a relations of friendship and goodwill towards one another so that they can have exchange of though and views.
- To establish a library consisting to useful book and providing reading rooms for the use of the member, students of the Institutions run by the Society and of the General public.
- TO establish educational institutions of technical, computer, internet, e-mail, non technical computer training or managerial nature suitable to the changing needs of the Society.
- To establish labs, work ship, institutions etc. to import practical training to the students for the educational purpose.
- To apply to the Government and other agencies for the recognition of the institutions run by and courses conducted by the society.
- TO constitute and establish grants, scholarships or other means for encouragement of competitive spirits in the field of education.
- TO promote spiritual, physical, mental, education development and enlistment of the general public,
- TO conduct medical camps, computer and science exhibitions for the benefit of people at large.
- To provide medical facilities and to adopt other relief measure for the welfare of the society at large.
- TO render any social moral and financial assistance for the betterment of life of any poor, indigent and deserving person or persons by providing food, shelter, periodical distribution of cloth, medicines and other necessary from time to time.
- TO encourage students for higher and better education by providing necessary.assistance and to other institution in the educational field.
- TO organize and conduct any meetings, seminar, conference, debates etc, for the benefit of the students and other general public.
- TO give affiliation to any educational institution or organization concentrating in the field of information technology.
- TO accept donations, raise subscription from the members of the society or other person for providing income to the society, on such terms and condition as may deem proper and necessary for the of the aims and objects of the society.
- TO do all or any of the above things any all such other things as are incidental or may be though conducive to the above attainment of the above objects or any of them.